problem installation boat orma21, rc44, tp52, ecc ecc...

Virtual Skipper 5 offer the possibility to import own boat 3D models.<br>
3D artists and players can now meet here to share models and advices.<br>
Virtual Skipper 5 offre la possibilité d'importer vos propres modèles 3D de bateaux.<br>
Les artistes 3D et les joueurs peuvent maintenant se réunir ici pour partager leurs modèles et conseils.
swan
mousse

problem installation boat orma21, rc44, tp52, ecc ecc...

Post by swan »

hello all.
I have a problem with the installation of the new TP52 boats, vor, orma21, etc., on pc mac, by windows-parallels.
could anyone give me any suggestions?
thx

swan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bonjour à tous.
J'ai un problème avec l'installation des nouveaux bateaux TP52, VOR, orma21, etc, sur pc mac, par windows-parallèles.
quelqu'un pourrait-il me donner des suggestions?
thx

swan
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ciao a tutti.
ho un problema con l'installazione delle nuove barche tp52, vor, orma21, ecc, su pc mac, tramite windows-parallels.
qualcuno potrebbe darmi qualche suggerimento?
thx

swan
Camster
Vieux loup de mer

Post by Camster »

Have a look at this info here - maybe it will help .. http://www.northspace.co.uk/downloads.h ... l_download
swan
mousse

Post by swan »

Camster wrote:Have a look at this info here - maybe it will help .. http://www.northspace.co.uk/downloads.h ... l_download
thx sandy. I read your link, but does not work.
I think I performed the installation correctly.....
anyone have any other suggestions or experiences on this?

p.s.-( sandy, I have already installed these boats on a normal PC. I thank you for your interest)

bye all

swan
Ômr_etc
Capitaine

Post by Ômr_etc »

i can't help you about installing boats on mac.
but i can tell you you should describe your problem ("I have a problem") :)
Alx
Matelot

Post by Alx »

salina wrote:I haven't been able to connect for the past 30 minutes. It is 1830 Pacific Standard Time. I've tried several networks and even called a friend to try his and he is not able to connect either.
restart your router so it gets a new IP
ttw2020.wordpress.com
Camster
Vieux loup de mer

Post by Camster »

salina wrote:I haven't been able to connect for the past 30 minutes. It is 1830 Pacific Standard Time. I've tried several networks and even called a friend to try his and he is not able to connect either.
Alex - this is a spam robot in Pakistan,I believe and not a player of VSK. This is how they test the forum systems. Posters who are not specific about VSK questions and who just have the one post in total should be treated with caution :)