TP52 by Vsk-Aus

Virtual Skipper 5 offer the possibility to import own boat 3D models.<br>
3D artists and players can now meet here to share models and advices.<br>
Virtual Skipper 5 offre la possibilité d'importer vos propres modèles 3D de bateaux.<br>
Les artistes 3D et les joueurs peuvent maintenant se réunir ici pour partager leurs modèles et conseils.
David_Number1
Matelot

TP52 by Vsk-Aus

Post by David_Number1 »

Introducing...

The VSK-AUS Modelling team have created a new version of the popular TP52 class, with the aim of creating a game model that looks and behaves like the exciting real life boats on the European circuit racing. Features include:
  • 3D model that has been created to fully comply with the TP52 box rule
  • includes sail suites as used on current TP52 yachts including input from sailmakers involved in the class
  • high level of realism in boat behaviour (e.g. speed drop as boat slows in tacks and gybes) and revalued boat speed polars
  • attention to detail on bow and stern wakes from analysis of MedCup photo galleries and videos
A big shout out to all of the testers but particularly we need to mention the efforts of the key team members...
  • Limit - our Naval Architect-in-training and responsible for creating the 3D model
  • Halcyon - conversion into 3DS and XML, and skins
  • Guane - who created and refined the templates, created the skins based off competitors in the 2010 and 2011 Audi MedCup series.
  • Bustin' Loose - who assisted with the MedCup skins, created the MedCup courses and intros, and the MedCup Committee Boat and Bouy skins
  • plus numerous others with invaluable input with testing, ideas, skins and so on - Skippy, Venesy, Rich-OOT1960, davidnumber1, kiwi_bardy, Carbon, Jaws AUS, DavidNumber1, Skiffie, T03y, SoggySox, Animal, Clockwork Orange

We have assembled a number of installers aimed at different audiences and bandwidths.

DOWNLOAD THE BASIC INSTALLER
DOWNLOAD THE 2011 AUDI MEDCUP PACK
DOWNLOAD THE TEMPLATES PACK
DOWNLOAD THE DELUXE SKINS PACK
DOWNLOAD THE MEGA PACK

Enjoy and Good Winds!

NOTE: If you are having trouble downloading the files, try using Internet-explorer; keep re-downloading until you have the entire file (firefox and chrome can't save partial files)

The Installers and boat work fine after that. See you on the virtual waters.
fosterbarry
Amiral

Post by fosterbarry »

OK.... I'm sailing. I couldn't get Firefox or Internet Ex to D/L the full file. I googled free download manager and selected one from many. The Download Manager worked with Internet Explorer. The entire file was downloaded in about 5 mins.

Very impressed Boys. WD

Smile... it's good for the face!
JHL
Matelot

Post by JHL »

The registration and login system at vsk-aus doesn't work for me. It never sent an account verificaiton and now I'm locked out due to its logic loop.
Liese
Matelot

Post by Liese »

Hi JHL,
approved by VSK-AUS, you can find the
Basic Package, MedCup package as well at VSKFun.com

Good Winds,
Jörg
JHL
Matelot

Post by JHL »

The VSK-Aus registration and log in system is faulty. It won't confirm an account or send replacement emails, but it recognizes the account email address as registered anyway. In other words, a logic loop there's no way around.
Jesse
Matelot

Post by Jesse »

Here is the link to download the TP52

https://app.box.com/v/TP52