Cannot use new boats!

Virtual Skipper 5 offer the possibility to import own boat 3D models.<br>
3D artists and players can now meet here to share models and advices.<br>
Virtual Skipper 5 offre la possibilité d'importer vos propres modèles 3D de bateaux.<br>
Les artistes 3D et les joueurs peuvent maintenant se réunir ici pour partager leurs modèles et conseils.
AnimalThunder
mousse

Cannot use new boats!

Post by AnimalThunder »

I have been trying to use new boats in the game, but there is no "Boats" folder in the program files folder of Vsk5Online as well as the MyDocuments folder. I have looked everywhere but I cannot find out how to resolve this. Please Help :?:
Camster
Vieux loup de mer

Post by Camster »

try reading this ; http://www.northspace.co.uk/downloads.h ... l_download

and you can search on the forum - this question has been answered before!
AnimalThunder
mousse

Post by AnimalThunder »

I've checked that out, but it still does not answer my question. There is no "Boats" folder ANYWHERE. Only in the "Skins" folder and as a .PAK file. There is no folder in which I can put boats in. Also, none of the posts I've seen answers my question yet.
Camster
Vieux loup de mer

Post by Camster »

The installer will create a boats folder. Just run the installer which you will have saved to your PC anywhere that is convenient for you.

When you run the installer, there will be a window showing the destination of the ffiles. If it is going to put the files in 32nd America's Cup and you have the version vsk5Online, you will need to change the destination address to that version.

There shoyuld be no need to find or manually create a boats folder if you are using an installer
Rich oot1960
Matelot

Re: Cannot use new boats!

Post by Rich oot1960 »

AnimalThunder wrote:I have been trying to use new boats in the game, but there is no "Boats" folder in the program files folder of Vsk5Online as well as the MyDocuments folder. I have looked everywhere but I cannot find out how to resolve this. Please Help :?:
Camster is correct, the actual "Custom Models" are not installed to program files they are installed to your "Documents\VSK5Online" folder.
This is where many people get it wrong!
AnimalThunder
mousse

Post by AnimalThunder »

Thank you guys for clarifying it so much. :D I finally figured out how to do it.
Rojoyinc
mousse

Post by Rojoyinc »

Ok, so how to load the installed boats into the game? I have vsk5online only, until my ordered version arrives.

I can load them buy renaming the new boat as. USA.zip
And loading that team in the game. But can i select a add on boqt another way?