Server Down?

Virtual Skipper 5 offer the possibility to import own boat 3D models.<br>
3D artists and players can now meet here to share models and advices.<br>
Virtual Skipper 5 offre la possibilité d'importer vos propres modèles 3D de bateaux.<br>
Les artistes 3D et les joueurs peuvent maintenant se réunir ici pour partager leurs modèles et conseils.
PYRATE
mousse

Server Down?

Post by PYRATE »

I haven't been able to connect for the past 30 minutes. It is 1830 Pacific Standard Time. I've tried several networks and even called a friend to try his and he is not able to connect either.

Upon pressing play it never goes past the initial page showing the three boats but will respond that you need internet access to proceed or to check your account or network. I have tried several networks as mentioned before, tried two different accounts (not sure what other way to check an account if I can't log in) and I have internet access as I am posting this.

Is the server down?

Thanks!
Very Crankie Yankee
Amiral

Post by Very Crankie Yankee »

''
Last edited by Very Crankie Yankee on 04 Jan 2010, 19:45, edited 1 time in total.
PYRATE
mousse

Post by PYRATE »

you'll probably just ban me again. :D
Very Crankie Yankee
Amiral

Post by Very Crankie Yankee »

''
Last edited by Very Crankie Yankee on 04 Jan 2010, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
PYRATE
mousse

Post by PYRATE »

It was weird that the ban stayed for the course of a couple days. Perhaps you had your server running that long.

As to 3D model forum...I had several portions of the forum open reading a few different topics and when I decided to post I didn't check which forum I was in. My mistake.

Thanks for the offer to sail over the LAN. I have a few other things I should be doing anyway so I will use the time to do that instead.
hasseb432
mousse

Post by hasseb432 »

I have done everything correctly-The boat models are in "my documents/vsk5/boat folder etc...
I dont see them anywhere when I am in solo mode and on one of my new races. I also dont see them in "settings-boats" menu.
I have the game installed on another drive other than my C drive, could that be the problem?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.