[VSK5] ANNOUNCEMENT! Tornado for VSK5 Released!

Virtual Skipper 5 offer the possibility to import own boat 3D models.<br>
3D artists and players can now meet here to share models and advices.<br>
Virtual Skipper 5 offre la possibilité d'importer vos propres modèles 3D de bateaux.<br>
Les artistes 3D et les joueurs peuvent maintenant se réunir ici pour partager leurs modèles et conseils.
Skiffie
Capitaine

[VSK5] ANNOUNCEMENT! Tornado for VSK5 Released!

Post by Skiffie »

The Tornado returns for use in the VSK5 and compatible platforms of the Virtual Skipper game.

Credits:

3D Model
by Urbo - VSK-Aus

XML parameters and management by Rich~ oot - VSK-Aus.

General assistance - Maitai - Virtual Winds, Lennart - VSKFun. As always, we welcome the help when things grind to a halt! (one day guys, we hope you can learn from us!! ;D)

Template by Lennart, translated to English and "rationalised" and converted to both Photoshop & The Gimp format by Skiffie - VSK-Aus.

Skins by Jesse, Reeksy and Skiffie - VSK-Aus Skin Studio.

Courses by Jaws - VSK-Aus.

Beta Testers - B_Wot, Jaws, Mad Dad, Davidnumber1, Soggysox, Jesse, Reeksy, Chameleon, Skippy. Lennart, Urbo & Rich.

Video by Gibbo - VSK-Aus.

Other community clubs are free to download and further distribute the model to their members. All we ask is the the installer file is distributed as-is, no commercial benefit from the distribution and the work is attributed to Urbo and Rich.

Tornado Model for VSK5 by Ian Urban (3D Modelling) and Richard Milton (XML Coding) is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License. The license covers the work done on the 3D model (based on the Tornado class catamaran, original design by Rodney Marsh, the plans of which are available through the International Tornado Association website http://www.tornado.org) by Ian Urban; and the XML coding specific for use in Virtual Skipper 5 and its compatible versions by Richard Milton. Credit is also given to various contributors from the wider Virtual Skipper community inside the installer file, for their assistance in the finalisation of the 3D model and XML code.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/au/
martonb
mousse

Post by martonb »

Great!

But I cannot load the race, because I get the error msg "You don't have the correct version of the boat, visit vsk-aus.com"???

I have just downloaded from there...:(
andynz

Post by andynz »

Did you install it ?
martonb
mousse

Post by martonb »

surely. I have it in the boats section...
Andrea95
mousse

Post by Andrea95 »

congratulation for the 3d model!WD vsk-aus staff model and skin! :D
Rich oot1960
Matelot

Post by Rich oot1960 »

Thanks it took a while!
What size was the boat zip size?
It should be 1197kb to be the correct boat.