Im New And I Need HELP!

Whatever you want to talk about, do it right here!

N3urON
mousse

Im New And I Need HELP!

Post by N3urON »

Well,Hello...Im Neuron...and i need some help with the game:D i just instaled it and played some single races...But I want to make fryends and to have fun multiplayer...But Theres a problem..like a wall what keeps me to not play multiplayer on internet:| When i make my acount in game it says Bad Login name or something like...((I dindnt bought the game))
Please some1 help me

[i made a new topic with this question because: i didnt bought the game and ...because i wanted to say my own situation]
N3urON RuL|Z BaBy
Jesse
Matelot

Post by Jesse »

Welcome to VSK Neuron,

When you say that you did not buy the game does this mean you got it off a friend or have the free VSK Online version?

It sounds like you firewall is blocking you from playing multiplayer, so you will need to go into your firewall settings and make VSK an acceptation. You also may need to allow the following ports to go through your firewall (2350 and 3450)

Hope you can get it sorted and I look forward to seeing you on the virtual waters

:D
andynz

Post by andynz »

Jesse wrote:It sounds like you firewall is blocking you from playing multiplayer, so you will need to go into your firewall settings and make VSK an acceptation. You also may need to allow the following ports to go through your firewall (2350 and 3450)
Just to avoid any unecessary confusion you may need to tell your firewall or other security software to allow the application to talk to the internet but you only need to specifically name ports (eg: 2350) if you want to be a host.
N3urON
mousse

Post by N3urON »

Jesse wrote:Welcome to VSK Neuron,

When you say that you did not buy the game does this mean you got it off a friend or have the free VSK Online version?
Well i have the have the game from a site...where was a torrent of the game:D so i have it from a friend i can say this

Ok guys im gona check my firewall and say if it works or not!Thank you so much:D
N3urON RuL|Z BaBy
N3urON
mousse

Post by N3urON »

Aint works:((
Do I really need to buy the game to play online?:((
I dont afford to buy this game:| and im just 14 years old...Image
N3urON RuL|Z BaBy
Camster
Vieux loup de mer

Post by Camster »

Go here http://www.virtualskipper-game.com/vsk5/ for the official free download of the game. It should allow you to play online but I believe the free version has a waiting time to connect to the online server which may increase in length with use.

But it's your best way to play the game free.
N3urON
mousse

Post by N3urON »

Well...thanks:D
N3urON RuL|Z BaBy
MrHobbir
mousse

Post by MrHobbir »

Hi: I’m just coming on line with Virtual Skipper5 and wanted to say Hi!

I may have posted this message on the wrong forum a few minutes ago.
If i did.......... I apologize.

I have had Virtual Skipper 3 sometime ago but have forgotten a lot. I’m sure, however, that I will pick up what I need to know quickly. I do not actually have my sailing program yet. I’m hoping it will come in the mail this week. I can hardly wait. I’ll be 73 on my next birthday but still love to use my computer. I spent a lot of time on Flight Simulators. Now….. It’s time to go sailing again.

I’m hoping to advance to a point where I can sail on multiplayer. I found it easy on Flight Simulator but have got the slightest clue about Virtual Skipper5.

We communicated in Flight Simulators with a program called: “Team Speak”. I don't know it that is available on Virtual Skipper. Well………… As soon as I get my program I’ll be back in the water. I can hardly wait. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

MrHobbir;
MrHobbir
Thomasd69
mousse

Post by Thomasd69 »

Jesse wrote:Welcome to VSK Neuron,

It sounds like you firewall is blocking you from playing multiplayer, so you will need to go into your firewall settings and make VSK an acceptation rachat de credit banque. You also may need to allow the following ports to go through your firewall (2350 and 3450)

Hope you can get it sorted and I look forward to seeing you on the virtual waters

:D
The information seems relevant to me and I am sure it will help a lot of users.
felixw
mousse

Post by felixw »

I'm glad i read this didn't realise I could have a go with the free download - thanks!