MALC !!!!

Whatever you want to talk about, do it right here!

Sampa
mousse

MALC !!!!

Post by Sampa »

MALC

My dear friend Malcom Marr has passed away this morning from a sudden illness.

Malc was a very fair vsk player - and very friendly to all players in vsk waters. He always wanted to learn and to know the rules. He was an enthusiast of vsk and of all friends he met in the game.

I deeply regret this, but I must tell here to all Malc´s friends and mates. Sorry.
Jan/Sampa
Witch Doctor
Capitaine

Post by Witch Doctor »

Our thoughts go out to Malc's family and friends. A sudden death is the hardest.

Witch Doctor

VSK-USA
We have enough youth. What we need is a fountain of smart!
oobie
mousse

Post by oobie »

Fair winds Malc. :cry:

From VSK Australia
Camster
Vieux loup de mer

Post by Camster »

Thanks Jan for letting Malc's friends & acquaintances in VSK know about this sad news. I'll miss him online and will be thinking about his family & friends at home.
The Steelviking
mousse

Post by The Steelviking »

I`ll miss him he was a great guy :cry:
Fair winds Malc

Niels vsk-nordic.com
fosterbarry
Amiral

Post by fosterbarry »

Malc was a great mate to so many players from all parts of the world. He will be missed in this virtual world of ours.

Barry - Jaws(AUS)
Smile... it's good for the face!
outsider1
Matelot

Post by outsider1 »

Very sad to hear this about Malcolm. He was a nice guy and always very fair to sail with. He'll be missed.
Marseille5-

Post by Marseille5- »

What a sadness... :cry:
My simpathy to his family and friends.

Vincent
Luna
Capitaine

Post by Luna »

l'm very sad.
Always nice to sail with Malc , very nice man.
Goods winds in an other sea Malc.
Ronin
mousse

Post by Ronin »

Malc's Memorial Time Trial
2 of Malc's favourite ACC maps just for fun.
Different servers during the day.
To celebrate a VSK player known mostly for his fair play and humour.
Quickest time during the day on each course wins
No prizes just the fun of sailing with Malc's friends :drink:
Sunday the 23rd September ....10:30 GMT 13:00 GMT 22:00 GMT
Password.. MALC

More details at http://bsc.forumfree.net/?t=20631321
Arione
mousse

Post by Arione »

Oh that very bad news :cry: always the best ones leave us!

Good wind Malcolm

I embrace the family

Alberto
samcom
mousse

Post by samcom »

I in grief. Malc was my first friend in VSK. The fine and fair sailor. Good wind Malcolm :-(
Sampa
mousse

Post by Sampa »

Barry (Jaws) informed me that next Sunday VSK Australia will be holding an event to remember our dear friend Malc who left us 2 years ago.

MALC - Malcom lived in Falmouth, which I didn't know at all. When I asked where it was, he explained to me saying: "it's a port in southwest Britain". I didn't know until then it was one of the most famous and historical sailing spots in the world.

I used to meet Malcom every morning in skype and we exchanged a few minutes chat before his lunch, while his video camera was on and his wife "me lady", as he called, was sitting behind him in a couch.

Malcom was more than a virtual friend. His worries included me and my family. He was always curious with Brazil and he dreamed someday be able to come over and meet me personally. He even asked me to do some research on housing and home building costs in Florianópolis.

I met Malcom because of his politeness in every way. Malcom had not much racing knowledge but he was a good sailor in truth and real. Gradually he became more skilled, still always tried to be nice to other players by avoiding any boat contact. A very good competitor in all races when he could concentrate enough. Virtual Skipper isn't a "friendly user" game, so Malcom asked help and tried to learn all info to keep his game updated and let him play the best.

Malcom left a huge hole in my Virtual Skipper world. The reason I saw no sense in keeping the Blue Sea Club (BSC) which he helped to start with so many guys as Alan (Ronin) and Alan (Saorsa).

I always miss him and I'm sorry I was unable to give his family more of my condolecences but a phone call at that time. I trust Malcom is sailing with his small cruiser in blue seas and fair winds, where he can laugh of our stupidities in this world.

Sampa
fosterbarry
Amiral

Post by fosterbarry »

Dear VSk friends who sailed with Malc and remember him for his great sailing virtues. VSK Australia will be holding a Malc Memorial event on Sunday 13 September at 8:00pm Sydney Time. All Malc's friends are welcome to join in. If you would like to sail with us there will be a special password. Please PM me and I will send you the password.
fosterbarry
Amiral

Post by fosterbarry »

Some screen shots of those that assembled to remember Malc our VSK friend. May he RIP.