Upgrading from Virtual Skipper 4 to VS5

This is the right place to share your game experience and feelings or make suggestions! Feel free!

HagDav
mousse

Upgrading from Virtual Skipper 4 to VS5

Post by HagDav »

I just downloaded VS4 3 weeks ago, and now VS5 is released. Is there an upgrade ? Will I have to pay for a whole new version?
OhMonBato
Amiral

Post by OhMonBato »

Yes.. sorry for you
Pierre - OhMonBato
You want some fun ? Download the Melges Cube Image
HagDav
mousse

Post by HagDav »

Is that a yes, there is an upgrade path, or yes, I will have to buy a new version?
Frenzy
mousse

Post by Frenzy »

You will have to buy the new version!
Chrisgino

Post by Chrisgino »

Wait maybe here to an "Official answer" from someone of Nadéo or Focus.
Modérateur de la partie Française NON privée ;)
---------------------
PC Fait maison - Athlon 64 / 3000+ - CG PCIe 6600GT /256 - Cable DL 4048 Ko
Webmaster
[Focus]

Re: Upgrading from Virtual Skipper 4 to VS5

Post by Webmaster »

HagDav wrote:I just downloaded VS4 3 weeks ago, and now VS5 is released. Is there an upgrade ? Will I have to pay for a whole new version?
We are very sorry but there is no upgrade from VSK4 to 32nd America's Cup.
Virtual Skipper 4 and 32nd America's Cup - The Game (which is the official name of Virtual Skipper 5) are two different games.
Virtual Skipper 4 was released one year and a half ago and since then lot of improvements were brought to VSK5.
The game has better graphics, more ocean water courses and especillay the official licence of the 32nd America's Cup including all the official boats and races.
For all these reasons VSK5 is not an upgrade of VSK4 but a totally new episode in the serie.
Polar Express
mousse

Post by Polar Express »

It might be nice in the future to maybe knock off a few bucks for owners of the previous version to reward customer loyalty.
canepa
mousse

Re: Upgrading from Virtual Skipper 4 to VS5

Post by canepa »

I will not buy VS5 because I don't like your policy and know that you might just release vs6 in a few weeks and won't have any upgrade policy.
I bought VS4 from a link from the America's Cup site where they showed the new graphics but then I found out I had received an old versione when just a week after VS5 was out.
I dislike companies that behave this way!!
Camster
Vieux loup de mer

Post by Camster »

Topic moved from '3_D Models' Heading & locked by Camster because similar topic and post in other topic. http://www.virtualskipper-lejeu.com/for ... php?t=2896